Starting on 21/Oct/2018, due to some of our family members (wife and all kids) going overseas (China), we (just me) cannot maintain the next day (sometimes same day) shipping we have been doing so far, as I have a full time job to do Monday to Friday.
For now, the planned possible shipping time will be:
- Monday or Tuesday (either one but not both) afternoon before 5pm;
- Wednesday early morning (local Auspost staff agree to open for me at 6am coz she needs to come early too);
- Thursday afternoon before 5pm;
- Saturday morning.
So…it will still be “within two business days” as we promised on our eBay store.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit: No, we are not divorcing, my wife just wanted to throw all kids to her mother so she can have some “me time”.
In the past two months, I have been trying to develop the operation in a way that we would not require pre-order. Instead, I was planning simply to import inventory that based on an estimate (guess) of local demand. However, this method made my import less efficient to meet demand, on the other hand, I still receive the inquiry on pre-orders. Therefore, we decided to resume pre-order method and updated our pre-order accordingly.
The main updates are:
- for Pre-orders under the new policy, we only charge $5, refundable before ordered item depart its country of origin;
- we will use pre-order links for four different types of transactions, which are 1) official release (guaranteed); 2) official release (luck-based); 3) restocking pre-order; 4) to-be-delivered item pre-sales;
- we will not provide pre-order price anymore since you won’t be able to know our total import cost until item arrive;
- due to the reason above, you will only cover brands that we are confident to provide good prices. These brands are DX9, Fans Hobby, Fans Toys, Iron Factory, Generation Toy, Gigapower, KFC, Mech Planet, Open and Play, Perfect Effect, TFC, TFM, Unique Toys, Zeta Toys etc. What we will NOT cover in future is Maketoys and Planet X, unless we find a new way to import them cheaper.
Pre-order is not necessary however we do appreciate pre-orders from our customers because they give our business much more certainty and help us from over-stocking inventory.
If you received a notification email about a preorder items instock, please ignore it. It is my new inventory plugin playing up. In future, if you receive any notification email from tftoys.com.au which seems malfunctioning, appreciate if you can let me know. thx
If you are referred to read this notice which means you are about to purchase/receive an item that we believe its box condition is below your (and our) standard:
- it has visible dent lines, dent angles, deforms or stretch-opened seals;
- it is no longer suitable for display;
- we reasonably believe the toys inside the box are not damaged, but without your request, we will not break the seal to inspect.
We are sending this item at your knowledge and we suggest you do the following:
- Immediately open the box once you receive it;
- Do not throw out the packaging box in case it needs to be returned;
- Try to transform all toys in the box to make sure they are not damaged;
- If any damage found, please take photos of the damages and send to us at email@example.com.
Once the damage is confirmed, we will refund you proportionally according to the following table:
|Toy name||% of Item Price ||% Postage Cost